K-9 COURAGE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The K-9 Courage Program (the “Program”) provides owners of qualified retired military and police dogs (K-9s) with a yearly $300 K-9 Courage Visa Pre-paid Card (a “Card”) to be used for any product or service at their veterinary clinic. The Program also supports active service dogs who are part of the American Humane’s Shelter to Service program.
- The Program is open to U.S. residents at least 18 years of age except where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Membership in the Program is free and no initial purchase is required. Program membership is only available to individuals. Program membership is not available to corporations, limited liability companies, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or any other entity.
- Limit one (1) Card per household and one qualifying K-9 per household if enrolled on or after May 1st, 2018. If enrolled prior to May 1st, 2018, limit one (1) Card per household and up to five (5) qualifying K-9s per household.
- Beginning May 1st members will receive an email requesting confirmation to participate in the Program for another year for the qualified K-9. Members that continue their participation in the Program for another year for the qualified K-9 will receive a new card with a balance of $300 as set forth below. Members that do not confirm participation in the Program for another year will be set to inactive status. In order to maintain an active status, members must re-enroll yearly between May 1st and July 1st. If the status of the account is inactive, no additional funds will be placed on the card.
- Funds on Cards expire on June 1st each year, regardless of enrollment status. If the related account is active (i.e., the member has re-enrolled in the eligible time period) the card balance will be brought to $0 on June 1st, and a new card balance of $300 will be issued once the member re-enrolls. Members must re-enroll by July 1st each year. Remaining funds on Cards issued after May 1st, 2018 will not be valid after June 1st of the following year. New cards will be issued to all members annually, beginning on June 1st, 2018.
- All Card purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Membership in the Program is not exclusive and K-9 owners are free to request assistance through our partner organizations or elsewhere at their discretion.
- When members K-9s no longer need assistance due to passing, sufficient assistance from other sources, or otherwise, members are asked to notify our partner organizations so that the Program may extend the opportunity to other dogs in need.
- Members are able to enroll in Zoetis Petcare Rewards (www.zoetispetcare.com/rewards/) to earn points on purchases of eligible Zoetis products (with or without the K-9 Courage Visa Pre-paid Card).
- To qualify for the Program, a member’s application must be reviewed and approved through one of the following partner organizations: SAGE, National Police Foundation, or American Humane. Approved documentation to verify the status of the qualifying K-9 must be submitted as part of the application process.
- Requests for membership must be submitted using the application on this site. Any incorrect or missing information may result in a delayed or rejected request.
TRACKING MY CARD BALANCE
- A Program member can monitor the Card account balance and activity by logging in to their account profile on www.prepaidcardstatus.com or by contacting 1‑866‑230‑3809.
This Program can may be modified, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
These Program Terms and Conditions were last modified on May 1, 2018.